Friday, February 11, 2011

New album coming out...

(Not my studio.)
As I mentioned at the end of my last post, I now have enough songs that I have created that I am ready to turn them into an album.

My goal now is to go back to tweak and fix each of the songs and get them all ready to put together and release as a full length album.  I don't know if I'll go so far as to produce a CD.  I don't know if I'll even turn it into something commercial.  I'm still trying to figure all of that out.

I also need to produce an album cover.  What good is an album if there isn't some type of artwork that defines its contents?

What I do have, at the moment, is the preliminary album title and initial track-list .  You can find all these songs throughout this blog or on one of my Soundcloud sets here.

The potential title, is perhaps obviously: Another Fine Mess
The track list is anticipated to be:
01. Black Rock
02. Another Fine Mess
03. A Fan's Lament
04. Video Life
05. Saturday Night
06. The Ballad of Bruce
07. Turn Your Back on the World
08. Ordinary Day
09. Infinite In Between
10. Run For Your Life
11. My Dreams
12. Today's The Day
13. Marble Madness Medley*

(*This is intended to be a bonus track since it's not an original song, but merely an arrangement.)

That's every song I've finished in the past two+ years minus "Don't Want A Love Song" which sadly never quite worked for me.

So here I go to make an album.  Let's see what happens from here.

0 comments: